Teach For Canada is holding a calendar contest to celebrate the artistic expression of students from First Nations community partners.
Teach For Canada is creating a calendar featuring art produced by students from its First Nation community partners. 19 creations will be featured in the calendar: a grand prize winner featured on the cover and one piece of art from each of Teach For Canada’s community partners will be featured in the 18-month calendar.
How to Enter
- All forms of visual art are eligible (e.g. drawings, paintings, photography, small sculptures, print-makings, traditional handicrafts, etc.).
- Please do not send in original artwork, instead submit at least two high resolution photos of the piece.
- Download the submission form, fill it in, and submit it with the pictures.
- Submit your entry by email, fax or upload below.
- For all the details, read the contest guidelines.
Who Can Participate
- The calendar contest is open to students attending a First Nation community partners’ school (see map for Teach For Canada’s community partners).
- There is no age limit for participants.
- For more details, please read the guidelines.
- One $500 cash prize to the cover art winner
- Eighteen $100 cash prizes for the winners from each community partner
- Deadline: April 27, 2018
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To enter the contest, please upload your submission form and high resolution quality photos here.