Teach For Canada is a non-profit organization that partners with First Nations in northern Ontario and Manitoba to recruit, prepare, and support committed educators. Our small, tightly-knit team is based in Toronto and works hard to create a meaningful impact.
We are hiring! Learn more about these opportunities below.
Interested in teaching in a northern First Nation? Learn more here.
Current job openings
WHAT TEACH FOR CANADA OFFERS
Teach For Canada’s diverse team is hard working, collaborative, and creative
Teach For Canada helps employees achieve personal and professional goals by providing ongoing developmental opportunities
Teach For Canada’s team shares a commitment to making education in Canada more equitable
GROW WITH TEACH FOR CANADA
- Health and parental leave benefits
- Generous sick and lieu day policy
- Physical wellness program
- Diverse experiences and perspectives
- Flexible hours
- Professional development opportunities
Currently the Teach For Canada team is working remotely due to COVID-19. Team members have the option to work in the office if they wish, while taking the necessary precautions.
- Dog-friendly office
- Team socials and birthday celebrations
- Central office location near transit and restaurants