Teach For Canada-Gakinaamaage is a non-profit organization that partners with First Nations in Northern Ontario and Manitoba to recruit, prepare, and support committed educators. Our small, tightly-knit team is based in Toronto and works hard to create a meaningful impact.
We are hiring! Learn more about these opportunities below.
Interested in teaching in a northern First Nation? Learn more here.
Current Job Openings
WHAT TFC-GAKINAAMAAGE OFFERS
TFC-Gakinaamaage’s diverse team is hard working, collaborative, and creative
TFC-Gakinaamaage helps employees achieve personal and professional goals by providing ongoing developmental opportunities
TFC-Gakinaamaage’s team shares a commitment to making education in Canada more equitable
GROW WITH TFC-GAKINAAMAAGE
- Health and parental leave benefits
- Generous sick and lieu day policy
- Physical wellness program
- Diverse experiences and perspectives
- Flexible hours
- Professional development opportunities
Currently the TFC-Gakinaamaage team is working remotely due to COVID-19. Team members have the option to work in the office if they wish, while taking the necessary precautions.
- Dog-friendly office
- Team socials and birthday celebrations
- Central office location near transit and restaurants